Sunday, February 19, 2012

Cultural Project Update

Hello All!!

Sorry for the delay in blogging!

So there has been just a little bit of progress in the Omeka Project. Recently, the team has received server space on which to save and run the Omeka database information. Currently, Brent is helping me to try and update the server system so that Omeka may be downloaded and used. Brent is having a little trouble with it because it isn't accepting some of the most recent software programs, but he met with Alan, one of the IT's at Cal Poly and I believe has almost solved the problem! So it's all very exciting and I can't wait to get started working on it.

More information to come, but for now that is about it. Huge thanks to Brent for working on this; I definitely wouldn't have been able to get this far this fast without him. Thanks Brent!

I'll post a blog when the website is up and running!
Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment