Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hello World!


Hi everyone,

I'm Erik, and it looks like I'll get to know all of you pretty well in the next half a year. The fact that I'll be tagging along this March makes me feel like a five year old on Christmas Eve. I'm a Junior Materials Engineering student at Cal Poly, and spend my time (or whatever's left of it after the heaping pile of schoolwork has been subdued) rock climbing, distance running, and playing the guitar. I do a little bit of coding on the side, and I'm interested in pursuing some sort of graduate degree in computer science a little further down the line.

Anyways, I can't wait to meet everyone. This is going to be a fun quarter! See you all soon!
Here's a picture in case you see me around:




















(P.S. sorry about the post title. Someone had to do it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment