Friday, November 18, 2011

Thrilled to be a part of the 2012 ICEX Program

Gozo, March 2011
My name is Jane Lehr and I am another of the faculty members involved in the 2012 ICEX program, specifically as the cultural & global engineering lead. The ICEX Program is one of the very best parts of my job at Cal Poly, and I very much look forward to all the learning and thinking and talking and coding and roboting that will be part of this year's trip! This is my 3rd year in ICEX, 2nd trip to Malta, and 1st trip to Sicily.

My research focuses on the relationships between science, technology & society, with a specific focus on science and engineering education. I am a faculty member in the departments of Ethnic Studies and Women's & Gender Studies at Cal Poly, as well as the Equity & Access Programs Director in the Center for Excellence in Science and Mathematics Education (CESaME).

No comments:

Post a Comment