Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Greetings All

I am Tim Peters, a 3rd year computer engineering student at Cal Poly. When I am not inundated by school, I enjoy playing the cello, voiding warranties, and (surprise, surprise) working on programming projects. I find traveling quite rewarding. In addition to visiting northern Europe, I have studied in both Ireland and Sweden. I continue to practice my Swedish with friends, however my Irish Gaelic suffers from neglect.
I am planning to pursue an advanced degree in computer science but I have yet to decide on a specialized field of study. As an ICEX participant, I look forward to expanding my skills in the field of computer graphics. I am excited about participating in this year's project and I look forward to getting better acquainted with everyone next quarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment