Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goals

This will be my first time going to Europe, so my cultural goal is to experience and learn about the differences in lifestyles between people in Malta and people in the United States. I think it will also be very exciting to learn about the rich histories of the places we will visit.

As for the technical side, I am interested in co-operating with everyone and seeing how all of the different projects fit together. My personal goal is to develop my skills in working with new API and learn more about the algorithms involved in autonomous vehicles. Professor Clark's class was my first experience with robots, so I would also like to see how everything is going to work in the field.

I look forward to getting to know everyone working on the project!

No comments:

Post a Comment