Friday, November 11, 2011

The World Says Hello!!


Hey Everyone!

My name is Sara Lillard and I am super excited to work with all of you on this amazing program! A little bit about me: I'm a second year Aerospace Engineering from Denver, Colorado. I like to hang out with friends, listen to music, draw, read, hike, etc. when I get done with homework and studying. I have never been outside the continental US, with the exception of going to the Canadian border when I was a year and a half. I don't have a lot of experience programming, but I ready and willing to learn anything I need to!! I am really excited and can't wait to get to know all of you next quarter!

See you all soon!!

(P.S. I'm going to apologize for my title too, but reading Erik's post, I was inspired.)

No comments:

Post a Comment