Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ciao Ciao!

Thank you everyone for the unforgettable experience that was ICEX 2012. While I am happy to have a plentiful supply of water and a reliable internet connection back at Princeton, I still deeply miss Malta and the trip in general. Although I was only there for a little over a week, I had a great time getting to know all of the Cal Poly students as well as working with them and our friends in Malta. Above all, this trip has shown me how interdisciplinary and collaborative computer science can be. Having the opportunity to work with archaeologists and scientists on another continent was not something I thought I would get to experience while in college. It was also nice to be able to do some sightseeing in addition to working all day and all night. Malta is a beautiful country and I was lucky enough to have had my first visit to Europe include this island. Thank you to Prof. Clark as well as Profs. Lehr and Wood and Dr. Gambin for making this trip possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment