Monday, March 26, 2012

Goodbye, and thanks for all the fish!

After a long week, I managed to survive the long flight home (though I'm sure the Cal Poly students had it much worse), and I'm now back home in Princeton. I had a blast in Malta; I saw great sights, had great food, got a lot of good data, and made some good friends.

I'm going to miss a lot of things about Malta: better soda, the metric system, and living next to the beach. However, I think the thing I will miss most is being able to experience a different culture first hand. You only get a few opportunities to talk with people who have a very different background and perspective on the world, and I really enjoyed it this time.

I also really loved getting to know all the Cal Poly students; they were a ton of fun to work with. I wish them all the best of luck with your research projects and in everything you do.

Goodbye, and thanks for a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment