Saturday, January 7, 2012

Winter Break

My winter break was quite busy, but during my spare time I did a little bit of work for ICEX. I am the scheduler for this trip and the program, so over the break I looked into ways to keep on top of it all to make sure all deadlines are met. Tyler gave me a link into a website called Trello and it seems like it's really going to help keep everything organized for me.

Also, I looked into using Google Earth to locate cistern sites. Unfortunately, I don't know much about Google Earth and wasn't able to figure out much. And lastly, I looked into a site called Omeka to use for my ICEX project. It seems like a good site in which to have a digital library and database for information we collect about Malta and its water and society.

This project using Omeka is targeted to be used to be a resource site for teachers and educators. It will (hopefully) have sources and information such that teachers can base lesson plans off of the information and resources on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment